Wednesday 29 February 2012

Goa Premium Tour

GOA-PREMIUM-TRIP
Goa is a hub of tourism in India and widely popular for its sun-kissed beaches. It also has rich flora and fauna, owing to its location on the Western Ghats range, which is classified as a biodiversity hotspot.With a blend of Indian and Portuguese culture spanned over four centuries, Goa has assimilated the best from the civilizations which are thousands of miles apart.

Package Includes:
  • Train Fare in 2 tier AC in Amravati Express
  • Non Alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival with cold face towel
  • 04 nights accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis at Mayfair Resort, Goa
  • All transfers & sightseeing by coach (as per fixed itinerary on sharing basis)
  • Meals on MAP- Breakfast(Buffet/TDH) + Dinner (at Nautica Resturant/similar)
  • Complimentary 02 bottles of packaged drinking water and snacks
  • Mandavi River Cruise
  • Complimentary use of swimming pool(with proper swim wear), GYM, pool table, library and free access to WI-FI in rooms and public area
  • All Tax

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I booked a rail ticket of my family using irctc vide PNR no. ******0011 (Transaction ID: ******7060) for journey from DMO-LTT on September 2, 2012 for the journey on April 22, 2012 in Train No. 11072, the only train plying to Mumbai from nearest station from my home town. Unfortunately, I could not travel and i had to file TDR on 21/04/2012. I was informed by irctc that refund will come within 90 days.

    After 4 months of follow up, the status of TDR is showing as regretted. Please held to get the refund.
    I filed the complaint in Consumer Court also but. Still not got any response. Please help me to get some solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I had visited your site by mistake and this was the first posts I ever read on your site. What came next was that I became glad to be here. Thanks for writing this post and making me more firm. Irctc Login

    ReplyDelete